Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. Excludes Jacuzzi® Brand Products
Due to Covid-19, order delivery times may be impacted. The typical handling time of most products is 3-5 business days. Please allow 3-14 days for delivery.
Clearlight Sanctuary™ 2 Full Spectrum Sauna was built with a luxurious Italian design and groundbreaking technology, being the only true Full Spectrum infrared sauna offering advanced near, mid and far infrared technology 100% of the time to optimize your sauna experience. All Sanctuary models come equipped with True Wave® Full Spectrum heaters, True Wave® heaters, Medical Grade Chromotherapy lighting, 22" deep reversible ergonomic bench and state of the art digital sauna control that works in concert with our sleek tablet/smartphone app, which gives you the ability to control your sauna remotely. Available in the highest quality tongue and groove Eco Certified Western Red Canadian Cedar or North American Basswood.
True Wave® Full Spectrum Heaters are high output and produces 3 types of infrared simultaneously. Every Sanctuary model has 1,000 watts of full spectrum infrared. That's 25X's more power than the closest competitor.
Near Infrared - the shortest wavelength absorbed just below the surface of the skin creating sweat that promoted healing and revitalization.
Mid Infrared - a longer wavelength penetrates deeper into the body's soft tissue increasing circulation and releasing oxygen to reach injured areas
Far Infrared - the longest wavelength which penetrates the fat cells causing vasodilation, where the fat cells vibrate to expel toxins, resulting in the greatest levels of detoxification and stimulate your metabolism to aide in weight-loss
True Wave® patent pending carbon/ceramic heaters are strategically placed so the infrared heat is concentrated on your body. Installed on the back, side and front walls, under the bench, next to your calves and even underneath the floor completely surrounding your body with infrared heat so you get the most benefit. Developed as the first and only virtually no-EMF combination. Measuring directly on top of the heater reads at an average EMF output of about 2.5 milligauss (mg) and reads with virtually no EMF at the sitting locations. Compare that to over 100mg for most of the competitors carbon based heaters.
Benefits of using a sauna daily
-Aids in recovery after intense physical activity
-Soothes aches/pain in both muscles and joints
-Assists with detoxification by releasing toxins
-Pain relief from Rheumatoid Arthritis
-Cleanses and tones your skin
-Improves blood circulation
-Reduces muscle spasms
-Promotes better sleep
-Promotes weight loss
-Clears rashes, acne
• 2 Person Capacity
• Easy installation (normally around 60 - 90 minutes)
• ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry
• Grade A Clear Western Red Canadian Cedar or Basswood cabin
• Modern Glass Roof
• True Wave™ carbon/ceramic low-EMF heating technology
• True Wave™ Full Spectrum Near/Mid/Far Infrared Heaters
• Medical Grade 96 LED Light Chromotherapy with 12 color sequences and remote control.
• Built-in Smart Device/Audio Charging Cabinet
• Bluetooth/MP3/AUX smart device connectivity
• High-Fidelity Nakamichi Speakers
• Distinctive door handle/smartphone cradle for easy media viewing
• Never Fail™ digital keypad
• Reservations feature allowing you to set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours prior to use
• Ergonomic backrest and bench
• Ceiling vents
• Depth 40" (102 cm)
• Width 56" (142 cm)
• Height 71" (180 cm)
• Bench 54" x 22" x 17.5"
• Length 49" (112 cm)
• Width 83" (102 cm)
• Height 76" (193 cm)
• Weight 700lbs (318 kg)
• Roof overhang 6 5/8" (17 cm)
• Door 23 3/4" x 64 7/8" (60 cm x 165 cm)
• Electrical: 240 Volts/2,990 Watts/12.5 Amps
• Plugs into a 240V outlet
Limited Lifetime Warranty