Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Due to Covid-19, order delivery times may be impacted. The typical handling time of most products is 3-5 business days. Please allow 3-14 days for delivery.
Newport Plus (Red)
Newport Plus Fluid Rower, engineered from the finest steel and aluminum, this light recreational rower won’t disappoint with FDF’s structural integrity, patented Fluid Resistance and unbeatable ergonomics.
Designed for progressive training, Newport Plus twin tank facilitates speed and endurance training allowing the user to find a level of Fluid Resistance that’s challenging. Newport Plus creates a total body, high calorie-burning workout by activating the upper and lower core muscle groups simultaneously. This lean robust indoor rower includes all of the right design ergonomics to allow you to develop the most proper rowing technique.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
- Resistance: 4 levels of adjustable resistance.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 21” x 20”.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
- Length: 1975mm (77.8”), Width: 530mm (20.9”), Height: 510mm (20.1”). Maximum user weight: 136kg (300lbs).
• Weight 64lbs
• Sleeve Length 16" of loadable sleeves
• Sleeve Diameter 2" for Olympic plates and bumpers
• Dimensions 89” L x 24" W
• Max Load Weight 1,200lbs
• Machined Olympic black iodized steel
• Covers against manufacturer defects
• Does not cover damage damage from bending or abusive treatment